Rahul’s faux pas moment and the controversy around it
Amma Or Indira? How A Rahul Gandhi Goof-Up Brought This Bengaluru Canteen Chain To Spotlight
Indira Canteen is aimed at serving the poor
Someone asked me, What if Narendra Modi lose in 2019?
* India will magically turn into a tolerant country.
* People who returned their awards will be rewarded with more awards and even Padmashree’s.
* Sickularism will win and Scoopwhoop will be filled with Anti-Hindutva posts
* Aamir Khan will finally feel safe in this country.
* Times Now will still remain the No.1 English News Channel.
* Arvind Kejriwal will be hailed as the messiah of Indian Politics.
* RSS will become a Non-Government NGO again (if you know what I mean)
* Basic need such as pornography will never come under threat.
* News Headline will again be flooded with scams like CWG, 2G spectrum, etc.
* He will go back to Gujarat as a CM where people will welcome him back and make him CM again.
* Another 26/11 attack repeats, another Kasab is nurtured in Jail with Biryani for 5 years.
* Mamta Banerjee will allow Bangladeshis to fully capture Bengal.
* Smart city plan will be Scam city plan.
* Terrorist attacks will again stun India on regular basis. Army needed to take permission from Govt and needed to wait for 5 more days to confirm.
* In Railways services/ external services you’ll get your tweet respond back within 10 days (Current govt is responding everyone within 5-20 minutes)
* Media will attack Yogi just like they did to Modi during UPA rule.
* People will gain senses but it would have been too late.
* Rapists and murderers will be given important roles in the government and with such an idiotic head of state, they will have a free license to wreak havoc in the country.
* Every year couple of schemes will launch on the name of GANDHI AND NEHRU (Remember Indira Canteen today).
* Robert Wadra reclaim entire Haryana and half of Indian territory.
* NorthEast will never get support from the center.
And what will Modi do?
He will live the rest of his life peacefully thinking,”At least I tried’
p.s: write your views too.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.